Need Electrical contractorswho can partner with your organization to deliver quality service?
Our team has worked with a variety of government and non-governmentorganisations. All technicians have had Police checks, working with children checks along with organization specific site inductions, security checks & safety training as required.
We provide a broad range of electrical services to many organisations in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley. Our clients include defense force, public and private educational facilities, early learning centres, not for profit organisations, charities and other NGO’s, NSW and Australian government departments and local councils.
We are experienced in reactive and scheduled electrical service,offering works for government, residential housing, public and private interest groups and organisations..We maintain a high level of order by following a systemized approach to each requisition in accordance with all policies, regulations and legislation.
Our goal is to develop excellence in our service delivery and a dedication to continual improvement.We have adesire to deliver mutual benefits to all parties through long-term partnerships. We are intentional about building strong relationships to deliver positive outcomes for you.
We are familiar with our client’s procedures and processes and we work closely and transparently in all dealings. This ensures the highest standards in safety, compliance, discretion and care. We pride ourselves on being reliable and reactive to the needs of our clients, offering a rapid response service when it is required.Our experience in the electrical industry makes certain your premises are well maintained for the utmost efficiency. Our services include electrical refurbishment, modifications, installation, programmed and reactive maintenance, testing and reporting.
Aurablue Electric has the capability, knowhow and are well supported by a passionate team to carry out all aspects of electrical and communications. Our team is often complemented asdedicated, professional, competent and respectful. We’ll deliver on our commitments with the highest workmanship, safety and environmental standards.
7 reasons to use Aurablue Electric?
1. We respect security and privacy.
- We understand the delicacyrequired for your clients. We conduct criminal history checks and working with children checks at recruitment to guarantee each team member is of good character
2. We listen to you . . . the customer.
- We are committed to excellence and an exceptional customer service. We provide the information you need to make informed decisions from our professional team. Our success is based upon repeat business.
3. We update you on your progress to maintain good communication.
- We appreciate your time is valuable – we will communicate our time frames so you are well informed. We listen to your feedback and challenges, respondingwith appropriate solutions.
4. Take comfort knowing you are protected and standards are enforced.
- We’re fully licensed and insured protecting your organisation, your property and people. National safety standards guide our team. We are committed to complying with health, safety and environmental laws to ensure safety for all. We act on our responsibilities to remove any risks to you.
5. We provide a rapid response for emergencies when it is needed.
- We usually provide service in no more than two hours, 24/7 for Emergency breakdowns.
6. You receive quality workmanship from licensed electricians.
- We follow the Australian Standards and Codes of Practice. We test for function, safety and certify to Australian Electrical Standards.
7. Our team is passionate and helpful.
- We provide expert assistance to inform you to find the right solutions for you.
Our Service Standards
- We arrive on time or make contact if we are delayed.
- We consult our customers, keep them informed and meet their needs.
- We have a friendly, courteous and professional team.
- We work efficiently on task without compromising the safety of our team members or our clients.
- We follow Australian Standards and codes of practice. We test our work for safety and functionality.
- We do it once and do it right with quality workmanship.
- We clean up at the completion of work.
- At Aurablue Electric we are here to serve you. We’re not happy until you are. We have a passion for excellence and are committed to continual improvement of our service. We are happy to tackle any job. We want to turn your ideas into reality, even if it is a unique challenge. Let our team help you solve it.
We offer the following services:
All in one solutions
- General Service and Maintenance of electrical, phone, data and audio-visual circuits, systems and equipment.
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Office Light and Power (upgrades, maintenance, installations, modifications).
- Main Switchboard, Distribution Boards & sub board repairs and upgrades.
- Safety Switches (RCD’s).
- Mains upgrades.
- Circuit tracing, identification & labelling.
- Replacement Transformers.
- Surge Protection.
- Amenities Exhaust fans.
- Ceiling Fan Installations.
- Emergency & Exit Lights.
- Hot Water Systems.
- Interior, exterior, sensor, High Bay& Flood Lighting.
- Lamp & Fitting Replacement.
- Single & 3 phase power & equipment installations & repairs.
- Load Balancing.
Level 2 Electrical
- Point of Attachment installations & repairs.
- Pole installations.
- Meter separations, installations.
- CCTV systems.
- Alarm installation & replacement.
- Security lighting.
- Conduct energy audits.
- install the latest energy efficient lighting (ESSC).
- Improve energy efficiency.
Safety testing, documentation & repairs
- Electrical appliance testing & tagging.
- Emergency & exit light.
- RCD (safety switch) testing.
- Smoke alarm testing.
- Post lease inspections.
- Pre purchase inspections.
- Thermal imaging for preventative maintenance and diagnosis.
- Distribution and switch board inspections.
- Earth leakage inspections.
- Lamp and lamination inspection.
- Maximum demand calculations.
- Energy efficiency Lighting.
- Energy saving scheme credits.
- Energy audits.
- Boost energy efficiency.
- Lighting Lux level inspections.
- Insurance reports.
- Wiring and lights testing.
Communications and Data
- Network & Data (Cat 6).
- Phone points.
- NBN – Internal structured cabling solutions.
- AV, TV points and Aerials.
- Intercom systems.
EMERGENCY 24/7 CALL-OUT(Rapid response Service).
- Power Emergencies.
- Emergency Service, Fault Finding and Repairs