Need a quality electrical solution for your industry?
Aurablue Electric provides a professional and comprehensive electrical industrial service to a variety of industries. Our company started life serving the manufacturing sector. We offer services including the following areas; automated machinery, manufacturing plants, warehouses, factories, chemical, medical, biotechnical and environmentally sensitive areas. We offer our customers a total package in the areas of industrial automation, electrical, technical services and programmed maintenance including programmed maintenance and testing services such as RCD and appliance testing and tagging.
Our electricians possess particular skills in fault finding. From our experience, we are able to isolate and repair all electrical faults along with highlighting mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic faults on complex machinery. We make sure you remain compliant and your facilities are well maintained, reducing costly down time.
Aurablue Electric values and support health, safety & environmental policies and procedures at all times. Our team is familiar with all security and safety procedures for working in and around construction sites, environmentally sensitive areas, biochemical hazards, machinery and manufacturing plants.
We understand the demands on this industry and offer a 24/7 emergency breakdown service providing immediate assistance when it is needed.
We are fully licensed and insured.
We strive to meet and exceed your requirements ensuring customer service and satisfaction
Aurablue Electric provides ongoing support and knowledge of the industry with an understanding of minimising downtime. We provide the most cost effective and efficient solutions to any electrical challenge without compromising quality or safety.
We have a passion for excellence and are committed to continual improvement in our product, service and delivery.
5 reasons to use Aurablue Electric?
1. We are focused on the best solution for you the customer.
- You’ll get the information, support and expertise from our experienced and professional team.
2. An essential business relationship is developed and maintained with you.
- We believe good communication and strong business standards and values are a key to maintaining exceptional service and a long term business association.
3. You receive excellent safety standards.
- We’re fully licensed, trained and insured protecting you, your property and people. National safety standards guide our team.
4. We prioritise you with a rapid response.
- We offer a 24/7 Emergency breakdown service to minimize down times. It is immediate assistance when you need it!
5. You receive quality workmanship from licensed electricians.
- We follow the Australian Standards and Codes of Practice. We test and certify to Australian Electrical Standards.
Our Service Standards
- We arrive on time or make contact if we are delayed.
- We consult our customers, keep them informed and meet their needs.
- We have a friendly, courteous and professional team.
- We work efficiently on task without compromising the safety of our team members or our customers.
- We follow Australian Standards and codes of practice. We test our work for safety and functionality.
- We do it once and do it right with quality workmanship.
- We clean up at the completion of work.
- At Aurablue Electric we are here to serve you. We’re not happy until you are. We have a passion for excellence and are committed to continual improvement of our service. We are happy to tackle any job. We want to turn your ideas into reality, even if it is a unique challenge. Let our team help you solve it.
Our Industrial Electrical Services Include but not limited to the following:
All in on solutions
- All electrical service, repairs, alterations and installations.
- Workshop fit-outs & refurbishments.
- Service contract maintenance.
- Facility Management.
- Conduct programmed, scheduled&routine maintenance services on office & workshops properties
- Preventative Maintenance, Installations & Electrical Project Management.
- CAD drawings.
- Office & workshop Light and Power (upgrades, maintenance, installations).
- Amenity and workshop exhaust installations and repairs.
- Ceiling Fan Installations.
- Rewires and upgrades of facilities and machines.
- Car Park & Security Lighting.
- Main Switchboard, Distribution Boards repairs and upgrades.
- Sub board installation & upgrades.
- Safety Switches (RCD’s).
- Repair Fuses, circuit breakers & Sub & Switchboards.
- Mains & transformer upgrades.
- Circuit tracing, identification& labelling.
- Surge Protection.
- Single & Three phase equipment, outlets & installations.
- Emergency & Exit Lights.
- Power Emergencies& Electrical Fault Repairs.
- Hot Water Systems.
- Interior & exterior lighting.
- Lamp & Fitting Replacement.
- Sensor lighting.
- High Bay & flood Lighting.
- Load Balancing.
- Industry specific controlled shutdowns.
- AC/DC drives.
- Motor control.
- Battery backup systems – UPS.
- Variable speed drives.
- Shut down support.
- Electrical and mechanical design, manufacture, commissioning and service of automated motors, machinery, monitoring equipment and PLC controlled equipment& systems.
- Electrical programmed and preventative maintenance services for complex machinery.
- Fault-finding and repairs to machines.
- Control panel & enclosure repairs, design and installation.
- PLC systems installation and programming.
- Machine safety systems.
- Industrial machinery relocations, repairs and automation.
- Process machinery repairs, service and installation.
- Programmable logic control and touch screen displays.
- Power distribution, mains and control wiring.
Communications and Data
- Network &Data cabling (Cat 6).
- Phone cabling & points.
- NBN – Internal structured cabling solutions.
- Audiovisual cabling.
- TV cabling, points and Aerials.
- Intercom systems.
- Technical fault-finding, repairs & installations.
- Switches and hubs.
- Patch panel and communication cabinet installation.
- Level 2 Electrical.
- Point of Attachment installations & repairs.
- Pole installations.
- Meter separations.
- Conduct energy audits.
- Install the latest energy efficient lighting (ESC). Lighting Design, Exit, Emergency, Specialised& General Lighting upgrades.
- Improve energy efficiency.
- Power Factor Correction.
Safety reports, testing, documentation & repairs
- Electrical appliance testing & tagging.
- Emergency & exit light inspections.
- RCD (safety switch) testing& tagging.
- Smoke alarm testing.
- Post lease inspections.
- Pre purchase inspections.
- Thermo graphical imaging for preventative maintenance and diagnosis.
- Distribution and switch board inspections.
- Earth leakage inspections.
- Lamp and lamination inspection.
- Maximum demand calculations.
- Energy efficiency Lighting.
- Energy saving scheme credits.
- Energy audits.
- Boost energy efficiency.
- Lighting Lux level inspections.
- Insurance reports.
- Wiring testing.
- Fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Condition reports.
- CCTV systems.
- Alarm installation & replacement.
- Security & Flood lighting.
EMERGENCY 24/7 CALL-OUT(Rapid response Service)
- Emergency Service, Fault Finding and Repairs.