Are you looking for an Electrical Management Solution for your business or industry?
Aurablue Electric provides a complete facility management package to enhance your business performance. Aurablue Electric recognises the importance of regular maintenance and inspection to improve efficiencies, safeguard people and property and provide a more economical operation. We work with single small to large companies, multi site enterprises and large national and international operations. We are a reliable electrical contractor for all you’re electrical requirements.
Aurablue Electric offer
- customised programmed maintenance,
- safety testing,
- general maintenance,
- upgrades and refurbishment through to
- complete project management of bespoke electrical projects.
We operate our service to businesses and organisations in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Port Stephens, Maitland and surrounding areas. We partner with commercial, retail sectors through to heavy industrial and rural environments.
Allow Aurablue Electric help lighten the load with reminders for periodic &programmed maintenance and asset management, inspections, testing and a 24/7 emergency breakdown service to keep you running when the unexpected occurs. We repair, install and maintain all electrical equipment and systems.
Records for parts replacement, registers, test records and warranties are kept for future reference. Our invoicing is transparent. We provide detailed reports along with time spent involved in work.
Our team offer suggestions to improve efficiencies and reduce down time. During inspection and testing we document any defects and follow up with solutions to minimise future faults. Our vehicles are well stocked and equipped, keeping most materials accessible when they are required.
We provide a reliable point of contact for all your electrical requirements byoffering a streamlined service, removing the need for multiple contractors on your site.
Aurablue Electric facility management teamaim to remove the burden of your electrical facility management Our experienced team coordinate and manage the workflow and administration with proficiency, ensuring you are compliant and well supported. We offer service maintenance agreementsfor priority business support. Whether you require a customised solution to an existing unplanned challenge or regular programmed maintenance, Aurablue Electric is available to partner with you to deliver an exceptional electrical service.
5 reasons to use Aurablue Electric?
1. We are focused on the best options for your specific requirements.
- You’ll get the support and expertise to manage your facility as needed or required.
2. An essential business relationship is developed and maintained with you.
- We believe good communication and strong business standards and values are a key to maintaining exceptional service and a long-term business association.
3. You receive excellent safety standards.
- We’re fully licensed, trained and insured protecting you, your property and people. National safety standards guide our team.
4. We prioritise you with a rapid response when it is needed.
- We offer a 24/7 Emergency breakdown service to minimize down times. It is immediate assistance when you need it!
5. You receive quality workmanship from licensed electricians.
- We follow the Australian Standards and Codes of Practice. We test and certify to Australian Electrical Standards.
At Aurablue Electric we are here to serve you. We’re not happy until you are. We have a passion for excellence and are committed to continual improvement of our service.
Our Facility Management Services Include:
All in one solutions
- Service maintenance contracts.
- Programmed, routine, scheduled and preventative maintenance services.
- Shut down support.
- All electrical, lighting, automation & communications service repairs, alterations, installations & project management.
- Essential equipment upgrades, repairs and installations
- Electrical programmed and preventative maintenance services for complex machinery.
- PLC, Control panel & enclosure repairs & maintenance.
- Process & Industrial machinery relocations, repairs & service.
- Testing and optimization of automated machinery, processes for manufacturing.
Safety reports, testing, documentation & repairs
- RCD, Electrical appliance and alarm testing & tagging (single, 3 phase & specialist equipment).
- Emergency & exit light tests, Lux level inspections & Lamp inspection & replacement.
- Thermo graphical imaging for preventative maintenance and diagnosis in electrical systems, machines, components and switchboards.
- Circuit & Switchboard tracing, identification and Switchboard Labelling.
- Distribution and switch board inspections& maintenance.
- Earth & Earth leakage inspections.
- Condition reports.
EMERGENCY 24/7 CALL-OUT
- Fault Finding & Repairs.